Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Skukuza, Kruger National Park
Remuneration: Negotiable Basic salary | Job level: Mid-Senior | Type: Permanent | Company: Kruger Shalati
Thebe Corridors Company (TCC), a new Thebe Tourism Group company is seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager. The candidate will primarily be involved with the first product under the TCC umbrella: Kruger Shalati. This new and unique tourism product consisting of an accommodation product (Kruger Shalati: The Train on the Bridge) as well as a F&B/edutainment hub (Kruger Station) and is situated in one of the world’s most iconic parks: Kruger National Park.
The Sales and Marketing Manager we seek will have strategic brand vision, sales and distribution strength. We require a candidate who pays attention to detail while seeing the bigger picture, leads and supports the marketing and sales teams.
A friendly and positive attitude, proactive approach and willingness to go the extra mile are qualities we seek in the successful candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in communications, public relations, marketing or similar
- Advanced computer skills
- Graphic design and/or copywriting skills advantageous
- Three-five years’ experience in a related field
- Relationships within the tourism trade
- Delivering on goals set in company strategy
- Setting marketing strategies and related budgets
- Experience in sales driving reservations for a luxury tourism product
- Strong relationships with local and/or international media contacts and trade representatives
- Technology integration into tourism product advantageous
- Brand awareness including driving consumer and b2b campaigns
- Event management
- Experience in content strategies and roll out into online and social platforms
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline driven with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Highly productive, without compromising on quality and accuracy
- Thrive under pressure
- A relationship builder by nature
- Open-minded and intuitive
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Confident to make considered decisions and stand by them
- Curious and passionate about our industry, constantly seeking out new trends and ideas on how to enhance our guests experience
- Sophisticated with a keen eye for detail
- Have a flexible approach to working hours, thought processes, systems and product
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing and overseeing of the marketing and sales strategies
- Creating awareness of the new products, resulting in reservations
- Together with the marketing team, manage the implementation of the brand strategy, driving PR/media exposure while ensuring effective communication
- Maintaining effective media exposure globally through the assistance of our appointed PR agency and within a content calendar
- Manage and support media trips for all domestic and international media/influencers/writers etc.
- Driving the company’s profile in online and offline channels worldwide
- Formulating and drawing up holding statements if needed
- Management of external agencies
- Provide monthly reporting
- Travel required to the various tradeshows and roadshows – international and local
- Be prepared and willing to perform tasks outside the given job description when asked from time to time
- Leadership skills
- Well presented
- Strong presentation skills
- Marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Time management
- Quality assurance
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself and specifying the position you are applying for to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us– please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thebe Corridors Company/Kruger Shalati reserves the right not to fill the position, to postpone or re-advertise the role.
Preference will be given to Kruger Land Claim beneficiaries.
Stores and Procurement Manager
Location: Skukuza, Kruger National Park
Remuneration: Negotiable DoE | Job level: Senior | Type: Permanent | Company: Kruger Shalati
A new and unique luxury hotel and public F&B Hub in Skukuza is seeking a Stores and Procurements manager.
The product is situated in a unique setting in one of the world’s most iconic national parks.
This successful candidate will be responsible for the procurement of all hotel and station restaurant requirements as well as for inventory and stores management. This will include sourcing, procuring, warehousing and distributing. They will also be responsible for the management of a team of stores and warehouse assistants.
Other duties include:
- Selecting suppliers in conjunction with the operations management team.
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Developing company supply strategy
- Forging collaboration between suppliers and lodge/restaurant personnel
- Maintaining inventory and stores management systems
- Access control systems
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12/NQF Level 4
- Logistics and procurement experience minimum of five years
- Accounting system and related inventory management systems experience
- MS Office Suite
- Understanding of the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to communicate well with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Administration competence
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- English competency non-negotiable
- Time Management
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 21 working days – please consider your application unsuccessful. Kruger Shalati reserves the right not to fill the position, to postpone or re-advertise the role. Preference will be given to Kruger Land claim beneficiaries where adequate experience applies.