Location: Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa
Remuneration: Negotiable Basic salary | Job level: Mid-Senior | Type: Permanent | Company: Kruger Shalati
Kruger Shalati – the train on the bridge, is recruiting for a Sales Manager, if you feel you are the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
Although our product is located in the Kruger National Park, this position is located either in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
The main scope of responsibilities will centre around driving new business within the agreed rates and credit policies, the retention of existing clients, promoting the image and services of the property and its sister product, Kruger Station.
Remuneration: TBD based on experience
- Grade 12 certificate
- Tertiary Hospitality Diploma / Degree – preferred
- Tertiary Sales and Marketing Diploma / Degree – preferred
- Strong computer literacy and experience in relevant computer programs
- Strong report writing ability
- 3 – 5 years experience in Leisure market Sales in the hospitality industry
- existing relationships with trade (DMCs /tour operators/agents)
- Applicants should be well spoken, able to work under pressure, have good customer relations and communication skills, basic financial acumen.
- Own reliable transport and valid drivers license
- Excellent sales, negotiation and closing skills General Outline of Duties
- Sales to agents for both establishments
- Rate agreements for agents
- Call on existing clients
- Source new clients
- Build Relationships within the industry
- Report on sales figures
- The position will be based in Century City, Cape Town, unless a suitable candidate is found in JHB; it should be noted that the successful candidate will have to be on the road constantly and will have to be willing to travel when needed.
- Candidates must be willing to go through Occupational assessments.
- It is important to note that candidates should have good contactable references
- Please do not apply for the position if you do not have the required experience and skills
- preference will be given to a EE client
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself and specifying the position you are applying for to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us– please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thebe Corridors Company/Kruger Shalati reserves the right not to fill the position, to postpone or re-advertise the role.